- MANAGEMENT AND ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR (BBMM301)
Group Report Guidelines DUE WEEK 5.2
Learning Outcome Assessed: a – d
Word Length: 1000 words
CASE STUDY REPORT –GROUP ASSIGNMENT
Assessment -2 Report
Due in WEEK- 5.2 (second session)
Student ID’s of both the students should be written in the Cover Page of the assignment before uploading. 20%
Prepare a Report on your analysis of the given case study in approximately 1000 words based on the case study questions.
Your analysis will need to include the concepts outlined in the case discussion questions.
Analysis should be guided by the questions in the case study and should be appropriately answered within your report analysis. You must support your discussion with relevant theories from textbooks.
The report should be in proper report format as shown in the sample report format.
The Report should be the outcome of the group effort, analysis and findings.
Report should be uploaded through moodle:
Case Study Report submission in Session 5.2
Due on 28/04/2016 before 11:59 PM
Strictly in groups of TWO to THREE students only
Case study analysis should cover:
A well written Report with the following sample report format:
• Cover Page (Title of the case study and student names)
• Executive summary (must indicate the important points of entire report – approximately half a page in length)
• Table of contents
• Introduction (summary of key facts of the case)
• Problem identification (Start with list of symptoms then discuss root causes)
• Analysis /evaluation (Support your arguments with relevant theories)
• Recommendations – (Possible solutions to the case questions)
• Please do not answer in a Question and Answer Format. In depth analysis is required in a report format.
• Suggested method of analysis :
• I -Issue (Includes symptoms and root causes)
• R- Relevant Theory (research theories relevant to the case)
• A- Application (discuss how the theories guide your analysis and solutions)
• C-Conclusion (recommended actions using theories as justification)
You must include:
• Research using at least 2 academic journal articles(refer to ProQuest /ebrary)
• Carefully select appropriate theories and concepts
• Construct an in-depth and analytical discussion
• Use evidence and examples to support your work
• Write in a clear and logical manner.
• Cite all references using the Harvard referencing system
• Prepare and format a reference list.
Your assignment will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Your understanding of the case problem(s) (20%)
• Quality of the research undertaken (20%)
• Quality of the discussion, how you link aspects of management and organizational behaviour to the case issues (25%)
• Coherence and consistency – how well your argument holds together. (20%)
• Spelling, grammar, referencing, professional formatting. (15%)
• Submit in MS Word format only.
• Upload via the Moodle Turnitin assignment submission link. No other submissions methods are allowed (i.e. email or hardcopy submissions are NOT allowed)
• Only one member of the group needs to submit the report.